You can use our free music genre finder and analyzer to quickly find genre and more interesting information( song’s key, BPM…) about any song/music, just enter the song title and leave the rest to our analyzer .
“You are what you listen to”. Music tells people a lot about who you are and what you care about, this is the first reason why some people want to know genre of their favourite songs, the second one is that they want to hear more music similar to it, but They often don’t know what the genre is called to be able to search for it. (You can use our Playlist generator to get a playlist of similar songs to your favourite one).
What genre is my music?
It’s really not a simple process to identify The music “genre” of a song . Since musicians can be very creative, not all songs have a specific and defined genre. Some are a combination of many, others present a new pattern with no associated genre at all. Something that would be very difficult because there’s not universal agreement on what constitutes most subgenres to start with and there are so many. For example, electronic music has 200+ sub genres on its own, 250+ rock and metal subgenres. So we here to help you with this free online tool that defines what type music a song belongs to?.
How to use this music genre finder and analyzer ?
Song genre finder tool is the best way for music artists and playlist curators to find the genre of a song. All you have to do is to type your song name in search box after this ,the app match that music or song in their database on spotify and last fm platforms and if the match is found then the music or song details will be displayed on section below that contain interesting information like song’s key and bpm…
Don’t worry if you can’t remember your favourite song name correctly, search box will automatically suggest a few songs for you to select from. You also can start with artist name instead of song name.
What audio information can I get it with this tool?
In seconds, this music genre finder app will give you helpful information about your favourite song that you were looking for and more. The various details provided by this tool: song genre tags according to Spotify and Last FM databases, You also get track analysis which contain these musical attributes:
- Duration: length of song.
- Tempo (BPM): The overall estimated tempo of a track in beats per minute (BPM). The speed at which a song is recorded and performed has a profound impact on how it is perceived . .
- Key: What key is this song in? You can use this tool as music key finder, it gives you the Key in which a song was composed. In music theory, the key of a piece is the group of pitches, or scale, that forms the basis of a music composition in classical, Western art, and Western pop music.
- Popularity: popularity here depends on the total number of plays the track has had and how recent those plays are.
- Happiness: Scores with a higher number sound more positive (e.g. happy, cheerful, euphoric), while tracks with a lower number sound more negative (e.g. sad, depressed, angry).
- Danceability describes how suitable your favourite song is for dancing based on a combination of musical elements including tempo, rhythm stability, beat strength, and overall regularity.
- Energy represents a perceptual measure of intensity and activity. Typically, energetic tracks feel fast, loud, and noisy.
- Acousticness: A measure whether your music is acoustic. The higher the number the more acoustic sounding your music is.
- Instrumentalness: The closer the instrumentalness value is to 100, the greater likelihood the track contains no vocal content.
- Liveness: Detects the presence of an audience in the recording. Higher liveness values represent an increased probability that the track was performed live.
- Speechiness: Speechiness detects the presence of spoken words in a track. the closer to 100 describes tracks that are probably made entirely of spoken words.
We hope this song analyser tool will help you discover more about your favourite music whether it was classical or pop/rock or any genre of music and better understand the streaming landscape.