For those listeners with “too much music”, there are many struggles of having to sort through the long list of songs. This online tool gets you control on your liked songs on Spotify. It is a good way to help you clean your library up, to get your favorite music in order you want.
You can filter your music by:
- Genres (main genres or sub-genres)
- Moods (ex: happy, relaxing, dance…)
How to use Spotify Liked Songs Organizer ?
After you login with your Spotify account, this tool with analyze your saved tracks and give you:
- Summary: Songs count, your top genre and sub-genre, top artist, decade, key, average bpm and length.
- Mood analysis of your liked songs.
- Genres, artists and decades tables.
- Songs detailed list.
- You can select a specific group and then click create to save them in a new playlist to your Spotify profile.
- You can also export the songs data to a CSV file.
With this tool you can also export your liked songs to a CSV file.
Add all liked songs to playlist Spotify
You can create a playlist from your liked songs and save it on Spotify. Just click the save button above tracks table. You can set a custom order for songs you loved, Simply click the headers in tracks table to order the way you want. This table sorts all of your saved songs by many parameters, including genres, moods, decades, styles, and popularity.
- Spotify Liked Songs Organizer tool is safe, your Spotify data is not stored. Anyway.
- Don’t worry. Liked Songs Organizer tool will never modify your music library. It will only save new playlists for you when you explicitly click on the save button.
- If you logged in with wrong Spotify account, you can go to accounts.spotify.com and click Log-0ut button. Then open this tool again and sign in with different account.
*If you want to organize a specific playlist try our Spotify playlist analyzer tool.