Is it possible for a computer to automatically identify a snapshot of a playlist mood, what insights could be Drawn from playlist and how to apply this data in a meaningful way?
While spotify already provides some information about playlist such as followers’ count, curator name playlist length, you might want some more detailed data.
With Spotify playlist analyzer you can easily find some useful information and interesting statistics about any Spotify playlist to get better understood what kind of music you love.
This free app specifically developed to analyse spotify playlist (yours or not) and presents the data with a beautiful design of the musical structure to give you a detailed insight on any Spotify playlist. Just follow these steps:
1- Copy and paste a spotify playlist link in the box. (not a track link or artist link).
2- Click on analyze button to start.
The playlist’s name and owner will show directly, So you can be sure about what playlist you are going to analyze. You also can listen to preview of the playlist also.
If you want to discover more information about a specific song or music from your favourite playlist, chek Spotify track analyzer that gives you more information about song’s genre and more useful musical attributes.
The Spotify playlist analyzer Properties
playlist can help you discover these musical attributes about any spotify playlist.
- Total tracks number.
- Total Artists number.
- Total Followers number.
- Spotify playlist genre analyzer – the most common genre found in the playlist.
- The most common Artist found in the playlist
- Length – The average of songs’ duration in the playlist.
- Beats Per Minute (BPM) – The average of songs’ tempo in the playlist.
- Key – The average of songs’ keys in the playlist.
- Popularity – This tool analyzes the popularity of tracks one by one to give you, The average of songs’ popularity in the playlist.
- Happiness – The average of songs’ happiness in the playlist. higher the value, the more positive mood for the playlist.
- Danceability – The average of songs’ Danceability in the playlist. how danceable playlist’s tracks are, The higher the value, the easier it is to dance to this playlist.
- Energy – The average of songs’ energy in the playlist- the higher the value, the more energetic playlist.
- Acousticness – The average of songs’ acousticness in the playlist. The higher the value the more acoustic the playlist is.
- Instrumentalness – The average of songs’ Instrumentalness in the playlist. The higher the value, the playlist will be more music and less vocal.
- Liveness – The average of songs’ Liveness in the playlist. The higher the value, the more likely the playlist is a live recording.
- Speechiness – The average of songs’ Speechiness in the playlist. The higher the value the more spoken word the playlist contains
Also tow tables of the most repeated artists/genres found in the playlist.
If you are an artist, Getting your music playlisted can be the promotion you need to bring in thousands of new listeners. So this tool will help you to analyze any playlist before you submit music to, Is this playlist a mainstream or niche type? .. So you can get the greatest benefit possible from and will not lose your money.
We use the Spotify Web API to capture information about playlists. We hope this tool will help you find more suitable playlists for your music and better understand the streaming landscape.