Sort your Spotify playlist by BPM, artist, genres, moods and more music attributes, organize and manage your playlist however you like! The idea of this tool is to give you more options to reorder your playlist than the options available on Spotify. You can also remove duplicates from your playlists, or like all tracks in any of your playlists with just one click.
With Spotify Playlist Sorter tool, Get your playlists in order, sort them by genre, mood… and much more.
How to sort my playlist order using Spotify app?
How to use Spotify Playlist Sorter tool?
You can easily reorder the songs in any of your playlists by a wide range of parameters. Just follow these steps:
- Login with your Spotify account. Once you’re logged in, your music library will be synced.
- Choose one of your playlists (to help you easily find the playlist you want, you can Sort your Spotify playlists by clicking on headers. Any way this sort will not change on your playlists on Spotify)
- Playlist Result table will be showed. Click on the column headings in the playlist table to sort the playlist the way you want
- Save the new sorted playlist to Spotify. It lets you also pick songs to make a new playlist from.
Sort your playlists
This music playlists sorter was built using the Spotify API. It lets you get your playlists in order based on genres, moods with a number of music attributes including:
- Popularity (High-Low and vice versa)
- Track Length (Long-short and vice versa)
- Danceability (High-Low and vice versa)
- Energy (High-Low and vice versa)
- Acoustic (High-Low and vice versa)
- Instrumentalness (High-Low and vice versa)
- Valence (High-Low and vice versa)
- Speechiness (High-Low and vice versa)
- Liveness (High-Low and vice versa)
- Loudness (High-Low and vice versa)
- Tempo (BPM) (High-Low and vice versa)
- Key – Music Key for this song (High-Low and vice versa)
- Time Signature (High-Low and vice versa)
In addition, you can sort your playlist by
- Tracks (Alphabetical [A-Z] and vice versa)
- Artists (Alphabetical [A-Z] and vice versa)
- Main genres (Alphabetical [A-Z] and vice versa)
- Sub genres (Alphabetical [A-Z] and vice versa)
- Albums (Alphabetical [A-Z] and vice versa)
- Release Date (Newest First or Oldest First)
This tool gives you more control on your playlists with three additional options:
1- Like all songs in Spotify playlist
You can add all playlist songs to your library (liked songs) by just one time click .
2- Remove duplicates from Spotify playlist
This tool checks any playlists in your Spotify library to finds duplicates, once it finds them, you can show them and remove them.
3- Clean your Spotify playlists
Make your playlist clean! bulk delete unwanted songs from your playlist, just select them then click “delete selected songs” option in the dropdown button to remove these multiple tracks at one time, while keeping the order that you have chosen before.
- Playlist Sorter is NOT available for huge playlists, So your playlists with more than 3000 tracks will not show automatically.
- No changes happens to your Spotify library until you explicitly click on “Like all songs” or “Save as new playlists” button. Any way “Save as new playlists” button create new playlist in your library. It will not affect your pre-existing playlists.
- Your Spotify data is private and safe, it will not be stored.
- If you want to rate, analyze the playlist or organize it by genres, moods, decades .. use our Spotify Playlist Analyzer tool
- If you want to find similar songs based on your playlist.. try Similar Songs Finder tool.
We hope you like this tool, feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions to improve it!