Taimane has a strange charisma that enchants the audience. Taimane translates to diamond from Samoan and perfectly reflects the different facets of her nature. We can see her shining in her videos.
In this video, Taimane is playing excerpts from many famous music pieces, but with her own way, adding her own magic and style.
Who is Taimane?
Taimane Gardner (born February 13, 1989) is an American ukulele virtuoso and composer. She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and is of Samoan, German, Irish, French, and Swedish descent. Taimane began playing the ukulele at the age of 5.
Whether delicately finger-picking through Bach or radically ripping through Led Zeppelin, Taimane has the ability to morph genres – from classical to rock to flamenco – and stretch her instrument far beyond the familiar melodies of Hawai`i, where she grew up. In addition to performing her own distinctive versions of well-known pieces, She weaves in original compositions.
- Isaac and Nora melt the hearts with a traditional Cuban song
- 10,000 Japanese – Beethoven 9th (Ode to Joy)
- 12 Best opera songs ever – Most popular opera songs
- 6 Different Ave Maria versions from Bach, Schubert … to Vavilov
- 9 Amazing Celine Dion duets you should listen
- Opera song in “The Shawshank Redemption” movie