Waltz of the Flowers – ballet dance
The “Waltz of the Flowers” is a very popular piece from the second act of The Nutcracker, a well-loved ballet composed by Tchaikovsky.
The Nutcracker Ballet is based on the story “The Nutcracker and the King of Mice”, which follows a young girl called Clara who is given a wooden nutcracker as a present. When the nutcracker comes to life as a handsome prince the two have to escape the Mouse King to reach the Land of Sweets, which is ruled by the Sugar Plum Fairy.
You won’t ever get bored with this performance , It seems like you’ve really entered some kind of Fantasia-esque world where you’re actually watching the flowers wake up & bloom…
- Isaac and Nora melt the hearts with a traditional Cuban song
- 10,000 Japanese – Beethoven 9th (Ode to Joy)
- 12 Best opera songs ever – Most popular opera songs
- 6 Different Ave Maria versions from Bach, Schubert … to Vavilov
- 9 Amazing Celine Dion duets you should listen
- Opera song in “The Shawshank Redemption” movie